Monday, August 8, 2011

The final countdown

Hey folks!!! Well, we finally moved into our new house so things have been NONSTOP over here. I still have a ton of unpacking and organizing to do and hopefully will get it all done before Sophia makes her appearance! It's around 6pm on a Monday night right now and I am eating some whole wheat pancakes with eggs...lol Sounded good and was super fast to make in between all the chaos of unpacking. I think I am finally finished organizing our closet, hopefully I don't find another bag of clothes hiding in the boxes in the garage.

Thursday is the BIG DAY (my due date!) I have a doctor's appointment in the morning where they will check if there's any "activity" going on "down there". I haven't showed any progress the past 2 weeks. If I still have no progress then they will induce me Thursday night, which means...SOPHIA WILL BE HERE ON FRIDAY!!!!!

Weekly Report

How far along? 39 Weeks, 4 days. 3 days until my due date!

Total weight gain/loss:? 30 lbs

Stretch marks? No change

Sleep: Sleeping in our new king-sized bed has been wonderful! So much more room for me to roll my big belly over lol

Best moment this week: SO MANY awesome moments for me this week. Sleeping in our new house, taking a late-night swim with the hubby in our new pool, having Sophia's furniture delivered and set up, officially being a homeowner!

Movement: Yep

Food cravings: Anything and everything sounds good. I could eat our entire fridge if you let me.

Gender: Girl

Labor Signs: Nope..unfortunately.

Belly Button in or out? Flat like a pancake.

What I miss: My skinny feet and hands! They get so swollen and hurt!

What I am looking forward to: Thursday's doc appt!

Weekly Wisdom: "Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale"

Sophia's growing: Her brain is still developing rapidly, and her skin has taken on a paler shade thanks to a thicker layer of fat around the blood vessels. (Don't worry; she'll change color again soon after birth.) She's now able to flex her limbs, and her nails might extend past her fingertips.

No comments:

Post a Comment