Monday, July 18, 2011

Simple things become complicated

Putting on underwear, pants, shorts, etc. takes some good balance! Actually putting on any clothing is a challenge. I just don’t like wearing clothes these days.

To switch the clothes from the washer to the dryer, I have to turn to the side and lean over into the washer without squishing my belly. A nice sideways lean J

While getting catch in the rain may never be “simple”, trying to run without slipping in my wet flip flops while hold my purse and umbrella was quite the task.

To pick up ANYTHING off the floor I need to take a deep breath before attempting to bend over and another deep breathe when I get back up. OR I can do a squat/lunge without having to bend over at the waist. OR I just stare at the object for a few minutes and wait for someone else to pick it up. :p

Getting out of bed after laying down all night requires a “roll” movement. Then, once I stand up, my feet feel like they’re about to burst. Weird feeling all around.

Weekly Report

How far along? 36 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss:? A total of 28 lbs! Yikes (I'm hoping to stay under the 35 lb limit) I can really tell I've gained weight in my legs these past couple of weeks. My appetite is in full swing :-/

Maternity clothes? I'm deleting this question. I have bought 2 maternity shirts, 1 maternity dress, and 1 pair of maternity jeans this whole pregnancy. I have yet to wear the 2 maternity shirts because they make me feel like I'm wearing a tent. I refuse to buy any more maternity clothes at this point with only 3 more weeks to go. Screw you maternity clothes..you suck! :)

Stretch marks? No change

Sleep: It's been good! No complaints this past week.

Best moment this week: I took a breastfeeding class on Tuesday which was really interesting and informative! I treated myself to a Chic-fila milkshake on the way home :)

Movement: Yep

Food cravings: Hmm nothing really...I think I could of eaten an entire bag of CapeCod Cheddar & Sour Cream chips the other day though.

Gender: Girl

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out? Flat like a pancake.

What I miss: Cracking my back...

What I am looking forward to: Getting Sophia's room put together!!! It's absolutely KILLING me that I cannot do this yet because of the house situation.

Weekly Wisdom: I TRULY enjoy and cherish every moment I get to spend with just my husband these days. I know there is only a few more weeks until our lives are drastically changed and there will be 3 of us instead of just the 2 of us. Snuggling on the couch watching movies with my hubs is a favorite of mine these days <3

Sophia's growing: Her skin is getting smooth and soft, her gums are rigid, her liver and kidneys are in working order, and her circulation and immune system are basically good to go. Her lungs are the only organs that still need to fully mature, but every day she gets a little closer to breathing on her own.

No comments:

Post a Comment