Friday, July 1, 2011

1st week on my new job

So this week has been interesting. I haven't gone without having a job since I was 15 years old. And now, I have no job to report to every morning at 6:30am. It's been really weird. I've gotten myself into some sort of routine. I still wake up early out of habit, usually around 7:30am, eat breakfast and watch a little bit of the Today show. Then I take the doggies on our daily walks. That's pretty much it! The rest of the days are filled with random errands, chores, meeting up with friends, etc. The worst part of this week has been signing an extension on our house agreement. Closing day was supposed to be on June 30th, which has come and gone. The extension we signed stated July29th as the absolute last day or the contract is off. They said we could get an answer as early as tomorrow, but basically it's just a big waiting game right now. NO LIKELY. It's getting frustrating just because I thought this time off of work was going to be spent packing up our house and moving.

On a happier note, this weekend is July 4th celebration! Not only is it a celebration for FREEDOM but it's my husby's birthday! We're going to spend a day at the beach (weather permitting...it's been really crappy & gloomy outside) and then have a birthday bbq with fireworks at a friend's house on Monday. Good times with friends & family. :)

Weekly Report

How far along? 34 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss:? Gained 3 lbs since my last doc appt

Maternity clothes? None this week

Stretch marks? No change

Sleep: The only time I'm comfortable is when I'm laying on my side in bed.

Best moment this week: Hearing Sophia's strong heart beat on Wednesday and getting to snuggle with my puppies all week.

Movement: Yes, esp at night time.

Food cravings: This week I've really been into Ginger Ale. And I've had about 4 pieces of cake since Wednesday. :/

Gender: A little princess

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out? Flat like a pancake.

What I miss: I miss my conversations with my coworkers and just being able to MOVE!

What I am looking forward to: This weekend!

Weekly Wisdom: A cake should not be left in the same house as a pregnant lady.

Milestones: Today is July 1st! I can officially say "I'm due next month!"

No comments:

Post a Comment