Friday, March 18, 2011

Luck of the Irish

Happy Friday! Yesterday was St.Patty's Day and we spent it with wonderful friends at a local Irish bar, O'Briens. No green beer or corn beef and cabbage for me!

Today I was told that I should angle the mirrors in my house to give me more of a "lean" look while I'm pregnant so that my body image doesn't take a nose dive. Well, since I don't live in a carnival fun house with all those illusionary mirrors, I think I'll try other things like repeating to myself that this is a very temporary thing and one day I will again have control over my cravings! :-/ It's not like I'm craving Big Macs and french fries but the candy cravings can be just as damaging. I recently had a minor freak out when I couldn't find the last airhead in my purse. I cursed that stupid big black hole that I call a purse, until my rage magically turned into pure glee when I found my beloved Pink Lemonade flavored Airhead. What mood swings?


Time for a weekly status report!

How far along? 19 weeks
Total Weight loss/gain: None
Maturnity Clothes: No newly purchased clothing. I have been using my Tummy Sleeve since my pants don't exactly feel slimming when they are buttoned up all the way. Dare I say "muffin top"?
Stretch marks: No
Sleep: I have forced myself to become a side sleeper
Best moment of ther week: Getting off work early Wednesday and taking a nap
Movement: Little flutters here and there. Usually occur around 3-5pm.
Food Craving: No changes from last week but I did make chicken salad and eat it 3 days in a row.
Gender: TBA
Labor signs: No
Belly Button in or out: In
What I miss: Long runs in the hot sun. My lung capacity isn't what it used to be?
What I'm looking forward to: Finding out the baby's gender
Weekly wisdom: Twizzlers do not satisfy my Airhead craving.
Milestones: I cleaned out the black hole I call a purse! (Nothing to do with being pregnant)
Little baby is now the size of a mango!

No comments:

Post a Comment