Saturday, March 12, 2011

Weekly Status Report

How far along? 18 weeks
Total weight loss/gain: About 8lbs
Maturity clothes: Purchased the Tummy Sleeve a couple weeks ago, have yet to use it.
Stretch Marks; No, thank goodness! I lather up the belly with Cocoa Butter nightly.
Sleep: My best friend. Starting to find out some positions are more comfortable than others.
Best moment of the week: Hearing the little snowball's heart beat on Friday at our doctor's appointment.
Movement: None that I've noticed
Food cravings: Airheads (the candy) and Turkey & cheese or PP&J sandwiches
Gender: Still a mystery
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out: In
What I miss: Feeling comfortable in my jeans
What I'm looking forward to: Finding out if we have a prince or princess
Weekly wisdom: I will eventually get my body back
Milestones: Passed the 1st trimester with all A's!

Snowball is the size of a Sweet Potato!

No comments:

Post a Comment