Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Don't judge me....

My scrubs at work don't exactly fit me the same way they used to. They still fit me but I have to wear the bottoms lower on my hips, so when I curl up in my chair at work trying to get comfortable, my underwear hangs out a couple of inches. And I don't really mind because nowadays it's alllll about getting comfortable, any way possible! It's not an easy task. I can't wait until my clothes fit me again :( I really miss buttoning up my jeans. Speaking of clothes, little girl's clothes are the CUTEST!!!!! An awesome friend surprised Sophia with some new clothes for her when she starts to breath oxygen!


Ahh Can't breathe! Can't wait to put Sophia in her outfits!


Since we found out the gender of little babay, we've been looking at nursery furniture and decor. I think I should be able to put together a little sample of how the nursery will be decorated pretty soon. It's like wedding planning all over again. I want to look at furniture, bedding, clothes, decoration, gadgets for little Sophia all day long!


Love, Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment