Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter Weekend!

Happy Good Friday & Earth Day Peeople! I was reading an article about ways we could help keep our earth healthy and wanted to share my favorites: Eat bugs, Buy beer by the Keg, and Wash your hands with vodka and hair with salt water! Let’s get busy!

Speaking of favs, I also want to share some of my favorite comments I've gotten the past couple of weeks, but I won't share what my response because it's something a long the lines of “No Shit genius, that’s usually what happens." Hehe ;)
1. “You’re getting bigger!”
2. “I can see your belly through your clothes!”
3. “Just wait, it gets worse”

This week has been an experiment in our house. We’ve been leaving our 1 year old dog, Rome, out of his crate for the past 2-3 weeks and everything was starting to go so well. We would find our bed pillows out in the living room but no damage done to them. I guess he was just trying to do some rearranging, right? Well, yesterday I come home and the pocket of our pool table was chewed off! Back in the crate Rome went, so he can think about what he did! ;) I think Bella enjoys her days much better when Rome is in his crate. He’s such a monster I tell ya…but a cute one. He went rummaging through our trash the other day and got gum stuck in his hair.

The Damage and the guilty one, with gum in his hair

This weekend should fun-packed! Being EASTER weekend, there will be lots of good times with friends and family!

Weekly update! We’ve been doing so well this week, with an exception to some aches & pains.

How far along? (24 weeks) 6 months!!!! Whoop whoop

Total weight gain/loss: No additional weight gain this week. My Buddha belly is growing though!

Maternity clothes? Nope...maaaaybe this weekend? UGH

Stretch marks? Nope

Sleep: My legs have been cramping and waking me up at all hours of the night.

Best moment this week: We’re going to start our registry this weekend!

Movement: Yes, a lot of movement this week

Food cravings: Nothing new this week.

Gender: Girl

Labor Signs: No

Belly Button in or out? Flattening out

What I miss: Buttoning my pants, boohoo

What I am looking forward to: Working out hardcore again.

Weekly Wisdom: God is good, count your blessings.

Milestones: We’ve made it 6 months! YAY Let’s all celebrate with some sparking grape juice! ;)

Sophia is now the size of a Papaya! Baby's skin is becoming more opaque as the fat starts to pack on. And, thanks to the formation of small capillaries, her newly thick skin is taking on a fresh pink glow.

No comments:

Post a Comment