Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I am trying to start blogging a little more so I've started "Wordless Wednesday" & "Thankful Thursdays". There may be more to follow but this is good for now.

What I'm thankful for this week:
-I am thankful for my wonderful husband who has been my rock throughout this pregnancy. He is so supportive and interested in every ache/pain/movement I feel. Our relationship bond has grown stronger by the day and I can't imagine my life without him.

-I am thankful for our healthy little girl growing inside me.

-I am thankful for being pregnant...pregnancy truly is a miracle and I’m amazed by it daily.

-I am thankful for my amazing family and friends.

-I am thankful for bagels & cream cheese. I’ve had one every morning this week.

-I am thankful that I found a drawer at work this morning stuffed with Easter candy. I was really starting to worry about what I would do when the Jolly Rancher jelly beans ran out.

-I am thankful for this beautiful day God has given us, even though I’ll spend it indoors at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment