Friday, April 1, 2011

Wedding Bells

This weekend is going to be the first “busy” weekend since I’ve been pregnant. My friend Jill is getting married and I’m in the wedding! Tonight is the rehearsal dinner, tomorrow the wedding, and Sunday there is a brunch. We didn’t get a hotel room because we live about 20 minutes away from the venue and since I obviously won’t be drinking, I didn’t see the big deal of having to just drive back and forth. I wonder how I will feel…tired & achy? The beginning of this week was really exhausting for me. I could barely keep my eyes open at 5:30pm on Wednesday. I don’t think the rainy weather helped either! Thankfully it’s supposed to be sunny all weekend! I feel better already!

I took a picture of what I’m eating as I type this (lunchtime) just to let you guys know I’m not being a total junk food eating garbage disposal. I really don’t see much weight gain anywhere else except my boobs and belly. For some reason, I feel like I have to justify every pound gained. Someone check me into a mental hospital. So anyways, here's my sad looking turkey sandwich and salad.

So earlier this week I designed Sophia’s nursery! So much fun! Colors will be pink, teal, and brown. With a "bird/spring" type theme. I can’t wait to start painting and buying stuff! My Hubs wants to wait until May to buy the nursery furniture because it will just be sitting sad and lonely for so many months. I guess the buying/painting won’t begin for another couple of weeks. Thankfully these next 2 weekends are booked with plans, so I won’t go absolutely bonkers. Here's my little inspiration design board. Hope you LOVE it!

Weekly Report!

How far along? 21 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +12 (ughhhh times a million) What am I'm griping about? It's only going up! I laugh and cry at the same time ;)

Maternity clothes? Not yet, still only Tummy Sleeve. I can get away with not having to buy them right now because I’m in scrubs all week.
Stretch marks? No thankfully
Sleep: Lovin’ it. Found my comfort position for the time being.
Best moment this week: Having a few patients at work tell me I look GREAT!
Movement: yes
Food cravings: Nothing specific
Gender: GIRL!
Labor Signs: none
Belly Button in or out? In but I can tell it’s getting a little flatter
What I miss: Running hardcore, having a drink here and there
What I am looking forward to: Starting to decorate the nursery
Weekly Wisdom: Pregnant women tend to be very honest…maybe too honest at times J
Milestones: I worked 40 hours last week! Haha I don’t remember the last time my time sheet said 40 on it…it's usually 35-37.

This week baby Sophia is about the size of a banana!

No comments:

Post a Comment